We may collect, hold, use or disclose your Personal Information for a number of purposes including:
- to provide services to you;
- internal record keeping;
- to personalise any correspondence we may have with you;
- to improve our website content (we are constantly trying to improve our website experience and therefore any feedback you may provide could be used to achieve this goal);
- to complete documentation to register a death;
- to publish various notices including funeral, death and bereavement notices;
- to provide information to third parties you have authorised us to engage (for example florists, photographers etc);
- to disclose information required by law, regulation or court order;
- to send periodic correspondence (electronically or by post) which may contain updates on our business;
- to invite you to events, such as our Remembrance Services;
- to communicate with you regarding content posted by you on our website;
- to provide information to Funeral Studio who manage and monitor our eTributes (online memorials).
We will not use your Personal Information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons (as permitted under the Act).
Whilst we will not directly disclose your Personal Information to overseas recipients without your consent, the entities to which we may disclose your Personal Information may do so. We are unable to say what countries, if any, those recipients are likely to be located in.