Funeral Arranger - Toowoomba (full time)
The role of Funeral Arranger allows you to work with a passionate and multi-skilled team of professionals that embrace the funeral service industry.
Although no previous industry experience is needed, the role requires an individual that can demonstrate they are self-directed and able to co-ordinate a variety of tasks and stakeholders to deliver superior service for our families. In addition, the role essentially requires:
- Skills in people/relationship management.
- Impeccable verbal and personal presentation.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Be outcome-focused.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accurate administration and intermediate IT skills.
- Second-to-none customer service skills.
- Personal accountability and motivation to deliver on outcomes.
This role will entail, but not limited to:
- Provide co-ordination and logistical management of resources (e.g. rostering) to deliver the highest client standards
- Oversee and actively support the Funeral Consultant team, in line with the expectations of management and provide daily support to our Senior Co-ordinator
- Consult with facilities such as hospitals, aged care, medical practitioners, and client families around first call requirements and assist in the booking of arrangements and funeral staff allocations
- Discussing and planning funeral details with bereaved families, including associated administrative tasks
- Setting up for the funeral services both within our facility, as well as at external churches and chapels
- Supporting families at the funeral and throughout the arrangement
- Providing a transfer service for the deceased, from home or hospital, through to our care.
To apply you will require a current unrestricted driver license and due to the ‘on call’ nature of our rostering it is necessary that you reside within 30mins from our Toowoomba funeral home.