As a well-respected provider of funeral services in the local region, we endeavour to provide our client and their families exceptional care and support every step of the way. This extends to our professionally recorded and web streamed chapel services. Our chapel and web streaming facilities are of the highest quality to allow us to provide an expectational experience to meet the needs of loved ones in time of need.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Audio Visual and Design Assistant to join our current team working with state-of-the-art facilities and service delivery.
The responsibilities of this key role in our business will entail:
- Operation and coordination of audio-visual requirements for chapel services
- Liaise with funeral directors, clergy, and celebrants prior each service to understand all requests and service components
- Set-up and operate web streaming services and website uploads
- Edit and provide recording of chapel services for families
- Facilitate a seamless live broadcast of services to our overflow areas, in the event our chapel is at capacity
- Mixing sound using our sound desk, setup and testing microphones, playing music and video at scheduled times, and consulting with clergy/celebrants as to their requirements during the services
- Attend outside venues as required to set up and operate audio-visual, video, and web streaming equipment to play and record services
- Assist in maintaining website funeral information
- Provide audio visual training to other team members
- Preparing photo presentations and other design requirements such as custom print materials and music needs
- This role will also provide back-up for our in-house design team when required.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Eye for detail and quality control
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Self-driven with initiative
- Capability to work under pressure
- Ability to think laterally and be solution focused
- Work to deadlines
- Professional and understanding nature
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency required
- Experience in multitasking
Importantly this role requires superior stakeholder communication skills, to ensure understanding of all requirements, whilst multi-tasking to meet timeframes and deliver on high expectations.